Acceptable Use Policy
Last updated October 1, 2019.
This Acceptable Use Policy describes the activities that you and your organization are prohibited from doing when using any of Ipvive’s Services or the Platform.
Capitalized terms have the meaning defined in the applicable agreement between you and Ipvive.
You agree not to, and not to allow third parties to, use the Services or Platform:
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others, including but not limited to infringing or misappropriating another person’s intellectual property rights or invading another person’s privacy;
- to engage in, promote, or encourage illegal activity, such as child pornography, gambling, or piracy;
- for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory or fraudulent purpose;
- to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- to harm, impair, disrupt, or interfere with another person’s use of the Services or Platform, or the equipment used to provide the Services or Platform;
- to disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Services or Platform;
- to transmit, distribute, or facilitate unsolicited mass email or solicitations (“spam”);
- to use the Services or Platform, or any interfaces provided with the Services or Platform, to access any other Ipvive product or service in a manner that violates the terms of service of such other Ipvive product or service; or
- to resell Ipvive’s services, in whole or in part, to any entity or individual, without Ipvive’s prior written consent, or misrepresenting your relationship with Ipvive.
Ipvive reserves the right to amend or change this Acceptable Use Policy at any time without notice. By using the Services after any such modifications, you agree to these changes. Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any rights in Ipvive’s Services. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not waive any of Ipvive’s rights.